Seems like the “smartest” folks we often know are the same folks who have the greatest internal and external resources. Only a couple decades ago, only the hives with the largest stockpiles of honey could afford access. But now, with all these incredible advancements in technology, the honeycomb has been leveled to such a degree that virtually all of us have an unfettered flight path directly to some of the richest information resources imaginable. At Paragon, we RELY on the ability to mine the very best ideas available…many of which bubble up from within our talent pool…and many of which come from customers, suppliers, competitors, product testers, industry reporters, and many more. For those you who honor us with your patronage, we thought you might like to see some of the resources we consider most useful in our day-in/day-out activities here at Paragon. Check these links out and we’re sure you’ll find the nectar just as sweet (alright…alright…I’m done with the whole honeybee metaphor…I only did it to show my retired teacher mother that I paid attention in her class…once). Beezout!
- WorkSpace Resources – Education : Great source of information on space planning in today’s electronic classroom.
- The NSSEA Network : The National School Supply & Equipment Association’s answer to social networking online … Its Facebook for School Furniture!
- MAS Certified Green : Find out what it takes to “Go Green” and enter the green market with low VOC emitting products.
- Federal Schedules – GSA Resources : Everything you need to know about “getting on schedule” with GSA.
- Intertek – Furniture Testing : The complete testing source for ANSI/BIFMA, GSA, and more!
- Contract Magazine – TALKcontract Blog : Get inspired by the latest innovations in commercial design.
- The Heart of America Foundation : Learn about The READesign Initiative … HOA’s library makeover program!
- School Planning & Management : The “one-stop shop” for news and information on educational planning and design.
- LibraryWorks – Cartoons & Humor : Who knew librarians had a sense of humor?!!