Paragon will create customized solutions based on your specifications, from the leg style to the laminate color. Or our team can tweak an existing product to your exacting standards by changing a dimension or adding an accessory. With so many options, imagine the possibilities.
You have the vision and the Paragon engineering team has the ability tot bring it to fruition. We put your ideas on paper and provide custom solutions, cost analysis and project pricing.
Paragon’s full-service 80,000 square-foot facility is located in Arlington, TX.
Paragon Furniture ships within 10 working days, after receipt of order, any Quick Ship product in selected finishes and Quick Ship accessories for orders of 8 or less.
Time is money and at Paragon, we understand your need to deliver choices to the end-buyer quickly and efficiently. That’s why our team of engineers and design professionals are at your service. We want to navigate you to the best solutions for your markets and work with you step-by-step to ensure smart choices, fast delivery and easy installations.
Paragon Furniture, L.P. provides a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials and workmanship given normal use and care. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is non- transferable from date of manufacture. Normal use is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40 hour work week. Paragon Furniture, L.P. reserves the right to inspect, repair or replace at original invoice value any part or product that is defective.
Fifteen Years Work surfaces, does not include scratches to laminate caused by metal or sharp objects
Ten Years Crossfit Motion Sit to Stand Desk and Pneumatic
Five Years Moving/Wearing Parts Such As: Casters, Glides, and Finishes
Three Years Vinyl Textiles, Televisions, and TeamWorks
One Year Mechanical Parts Such As: Electrical components (i.e., power strips, outlets, data connectors) drawer and door mechanisms, keyboards, and white board surfaces and Blender Seating
This warranty does not apply to:
· Freight damage
· Normal wear and tear which is to be expected during the period of ownership
· Appearance, durability, quality, behavior, colorfastness or any other attribute of customers own material (COM) or any other non-standard Paragon material specified by the customer after application to a Paragon product
· Natural color variations, color fastness, occurring in laminate, plastics, paints, grain or texture of wood and other covering materials
· Non-compliance with assembly, installation, and maintenance instructions
· Product abuse, negligence, misuse, outdoor use, modifications or alterations not authorized by Paragon or improper care and maintenance of our products
· Incidental or consequential damages such as lost profits, personal property damage, third party liabilities, damage to customer’s property, and incompatibility of product with customer’s flooring or other customer property.
Non-Standard Paragon Product and Paragon Specials will have a limited one-year (1) warranty in addition to the above exceptions and Paragon is not liable for product
Follow these procedures to process warranty issues:
1. Contact Paragon Customer Service (800.451.8546) and provide them with the purchase order number or acknowledgement number and a detailed description of the warranty issue.
2. Customer Service will determine and pre-approve all resolutions to the claim such as replacements, parts, and labor charges.
3. Any unauthorized charges will not be the responsibility of Paragon.
As a furniture manufacturer, we stand behind our craftsmanship and pledge to do everything we can to resolve any issues you may have within these warranty terms as quickly as possible.
Paragon has the right to update and change the warranty at any time. Purchase of products from Paragon shall be subject to Paragon’s current warranties which can be found at www.paragoninc.com
No minimum order requirements. The Paragon team provides on-time delivery using a variety of shipping options for your budget.
2224 East Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, Texas 76011
Phone: (817) 633-3242
Fax: (817) 633-2733
Toll-Free Fax: (888) 824-6494
Customer Service: (800) 451-8546